What is Thrive?
Thrive is a decentralized platform for digital marketing where you can sell your personal data or, if you are an enterprise or a company, buy users’ data to use it in advertising.
- The platform excludes mediators in the online advertising market, thus allowing companies to reduce costs and enabling users to receive remuneration for providing their personal information.
- The team has a vast experience in the field of digital advertising. In 2015, their Italian company WeBoom LTD was mentioned in the AdWords top ten list.
- The company plans to release the alpha version of the platform in the Q2 2018 and conduct beta testing with subsequent launching of a complete ecosystem in Q3.
- All the transactions will be carried out in ERC-20 compatible THRT tokens.
- The company finished their token sale collecting $26M (85% of the hardcap).
What are the Risks?
- Thrive is certainly trying to enter the already-existing market that is mostly divided by bigger players.
- The company will have to compete not only with Google and Facebook. Thrive is by no means the first project trying to change the online advertising market using a blockchain technology. Other companies include AdEx, Ad Shares, Basic Attention Token, Papyrus, Bitclave.
- However, even a small part of this huge and fast-growing market is worth fighting for.
To learn more about Thrive, please, visit the company’s official website – https://ico.thrivelabs.io