How should a White Paper look like?
- Surprise – there is no single standard. Take your project, its specifics and target audience into consideration.
- Most of the ICOs are targeting a wide array of crypto investors. If your project is like that, too, don’t over-complicate the document and don’t stuff it with technical details.
- If needed, it’s better to prepare a separate ‘deep dive’ version of White Paper for all the techies in your audience.
- Usually a White Paper is quite a bulky document. Not many investors will read it through. It’s important to create a clear structure to make the text easily searchable.
- Use graphs and images. It allows to diversify the text and make it easier to perceive.