So when do I launch?
A few months before the token sale, when you still might not be active publicly, but already in talks with key investors and journalists. You need a landing point to get the key details about the project. For an ICO on this stage the website is important as a place to collect leads – the emails of potential investors who showed interest.
What should it have?
- Preferably, a good usability. Simple and easy-to-use menu, clear structure and mobile-optimized design. If the first two can be improved later, a mobile version should work!
- short product description (what’s new about it, advantages, why are you using blockchain, etc.)
- subscription form (newsletter or a Whitelist)
- team (pictures, short bio, social media profiles)
- links to social media accounts
- email (create a common one for the project, but don’t forget to check it!)
Wondering about the next steps? Follow us to know more.