- Announce a list of planned events on your website. A day before attending, announce your participation in your social media channels, mention the team members to meet, and post with a conference hashtag.
- Plan ahead whom would you like to meet and talk to. Don’t stop at “cool investors”, create the actual profiles with names and topics of their interest to discuss.
- Even if you don’t sponsor the event, you can still increase your brand visibility. Put on the t-shirts with brand logo and create POS materials with key details about your project.
- If the conference is big, one person can’t cover it all. Take your team members with you or hire promo people. While you talk to investors, they will help to increase your reach to the other target audience – potential partners, employees, or even advisors and ambassadors.
- Events are happening all over the world. But plan your flight schedule smartly. Don’t go to Asia to attend just one conference – organize a road-show in the region, call local developers for a meetup, meet potential investors, advisors and partners in person.
How to make the most of your time of the event – in our next tip.