How to Choose?
A lot of blockchain events take place around the world every day – and often at the same time. Don’t try to cover them all – prioritize the important networking platforms. Here’s what to look at.
- Keynote speakers – take a look if there are any investors or key industry experts. Your main goal is to meet those people.
- Organization committee. It’s better if they are already known in the industry or have organized blockchain events before..
- Sponsors. If the event is supported by the top blockchain projects, it’s a worthy one.
- ICO pitching opportunities. Even if you don’t secure any investments after the pitch, it’s a good chance to showcase your project and make a first intro to investors.
- Location. Don’t focus on local events – you’ll most likely see the same faces each time. Engage your team and visit conferences in different parts of the world, depending on your ICO target markets.